Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Source??

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Source??
Date: 01 Mar 2003 18:54:08 -0600

> 2. The messenger is it only a local one, or is there one for msn/icq?

You can use a java applet as axisgroupware does it.... go check in
#axisgroupware and axisgroupware.org

> 3. And most important, i have courier imap up and going, i have set a
> sign in name and password (that works under courier pop) but it is
> still denied. The courier uses the same authdaemon and the pop, so i
> figure the login should be ok, does phpgroupware add on the domain
> (address@hidden) or what would cause the loging authentication to
> fail?

IF you are using stock debain courier imap, it has an issue with
php-imap in that it advertises being able to auth through the md5
protocol. Make shure you are making the imap-auth well AND make shure
your server knows and advertises exactly the kind of authentication it
supports