Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mail & News

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Mail & News
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 07:11:19 +0000

I can help with a couple of these, see my replies inline....

Arron Svendsen (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Thanks for all the help, i have it up and running quite nice, but have found
>some
>problems.
>2. Is there a way for PHP to get Hotmail?

You'll need to use a proxy until someone ports it to a php class.  There are
several
hotmail-pop3 daemons available that will work with phpgw's pop3 support.

>3. In the IMAP, the server is using the maildir format. When i go into it, i
>can
see the folders fine, but when i go into a folder i get
>Warning: Wrong datatype in arsort() call in
/usr/share/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap_sock.inc.php on line

The "sock"et class for IMAP isn't finished yet.  POP3 sockets work, but for IMAP
you'll need to install and enble the php_imap module into php.