Re: [Phpgroupware-users] gnu server extremely slow

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] gnu server extremely slow
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:29:22 +0100

Hi Lars,

--On Donnerstag, 13. März 2003 11:49 Uhr +0000 "Lars Kneschke(priv.)" <address@hidden> wrote:

- snip -

RE:> Just wondering. It is quite a problem working with that at the
RE:> moment.
RE:
RE: We are aware of that problem, but we can't do anything! We should see
RE: what we can do in the future, regarding to cvs.

Do you have any idea how much traffic there is concerning phpgroupware and cvs?

By the way, my cvs update has been aborted after araund 2 hours, and now I cannot restart it again. It is aborted right from the beginning (even if I unpack the tarball anew and start from the beginning).

:(

Dirk