[Phpgroupware-users] login.php 404

From: Stefan Sabolowitsch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] login.php 404
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:32:22 +0100

Hi NG,

Has following problems with login.php.
If I this side start, I into the wrong directory am passed on.
The login.php is not in this directory and does get therefore the 404 error
message.

Here a few information for this purpose:

RedHat 7.3
PHP 4.1.2
phpgroupware last release

Directory of phpgroupware:
/opt/phpgroupware

header.inc.php:
define('PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT','/opt/phpgroupware');
define('PHPGW_INCLUDE_ROOT','/opt/phpgroupware');

httpd.conf:
Alias /group /opt/phpgroupware

<Directory /opt/phpgroupware>
#    RequireSSL on
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml
    Options Indexes +Includes FollowSymLinks
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from all
</Directory>

I am always passed on into the "original" server root by Apache.
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html

Does anybody have an idea ?
Thanks for each assistance

Stefan