[Phpgroupware-users] Solved: LDAP auth problems. --Well, almost

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Solved: LDAP auth problems. --Well, almost
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:40:06 -0700

As it turns out, the ldap element phpgwAccountExpires has to exist and have a
valid date in the future or be -1 if the account doesn't expire.  I thought
I'd tried this at one point, but obviousely I didn't get around to it.  After
adding this element, I was able to login.

I don't have admin rights and none of the applications are active for my
account.  I'm guessing this stuff gets stored in the sql tables.  Any one
able to tell me where?

I'm still not sure why the Modify existing LDAP accounts utility didn't work.
It doesn't seem to modify anything.  Manually adding accounts is too much
work.  I'll look at solving this next.  It's ultimately the source of my
problems.

I still can't get the demo accounts to log in either.  Not sure why.  They
fail to authenticate, but I'm able to login to a shell with them. I'll have
to look into this more later.

...Izzy