[Phpgroupware-users] Integrating Groups

From: Kevin Carpenter
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Integrating Groups
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:43:44 -0600

Ok - I have been reading and I understand the groups a bit etc.  But here is my basic question.

Reviewing my db - the account_group is always NULL for a user.  I need to set this as I have another security program I am using that I adjusted to read the userid/pass/access from the phpGroupware tables.  If the account_group is not used right now is it planned in the future, or is their a way I can set it.

Or are there ramifications if I use that field?  My sec software is being altered to be able to read and use whatever phpGroupWare has - just want to make sure not to create myself a headache down the road here.

Kevin