[Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpgroupware based document managment system

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpgroupware based document managment system
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:03:49 -0400

"Brian Johnson" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> My french is a little rusty so I think that the RTF article is uploaded but I
> couldn't tell for sure .. is that correct?

Yes, you upload the RTF file to a group directory like
/home/group/rtf/2003.1/articles
The production chain then puts generated files into
/home/group/docbook_cru/2003.1/articles
/home/group/docbook_cuit/2003.1/articles
/home/group/public_html/2003.1/articles
etc.

> The addition of the planned etemplate RTF widget (ralfbecker intends to
> create this)
> and the use of that widget in this app would allow a user to write the
> article off
> or online (directly in phpgroupware)

This could be interesting, but COMMpositeur is meant for RTF files,
that are structured with the word processor's support for document
structure. Will the etemplate widget provide this?

Michael