[Phpgroupware-users] pop3error: "Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) - ERR

From: Heinz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] pop3error: "Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) - ERR authorization failed "
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:48:42 +0200

Hi there,

I’m a newbie to phpgroupware, tried it now for some days and still thrilled about the project!

But I have a problem with the E-Mail-Module: I got the following Error-Message when trying to use the configured pop3-account. I tried several accounts and setting but nothing works. Any ideas?

Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) - ERR authorization failed
Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) -
Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) -
Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) -
Error: : invalid response(^\+ok) -