[Phpgroupware-users] Strange Error message after moving phpgroupware to

From: Rett Walters
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Strange Error message after moving phpgroupware to new server
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:22:19 +0000

Hello:

I have just moved phpgroupware from one server (rh7.2) to another (rh8.0).  I
backed
up my postgresql db and restored it successfully without issue - The system
seems to
work except for when I enter the email application I get a php error on the top
of
the screen:

Warning: Couldn't open stream {192.168.0.1:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 214

But, everything seems to work fine. At first the message had the hostname of my
IMAP
server instead of the IP, so I changed the hostname to the IP thinking some
kind of
name resolution issue was occuring, just to get the message shown above again,
only
with the IP.

Does anyone know what this is and maybe how to get rid of it?

Rett