Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] login
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 16:41:38 +0000

Are you guys talking about this line?
define('PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT','/var/www/html/phpgroupware');

I think you two are talking about two different things.

Bill:
1. change the header.inc.php back to what it was
2. Daryl was talking about the setup page .. try pointing your browser to (in
your
example) www.domain.com/phpgroupware/setup/ and login .. the default password is
changeme
3. follow the 4 steps (the url Daryl was referring to works as /phpgroupware
for me
and is set in step 2)