[Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] 0.9.16 Release - is it really stalled?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:00:27 +0200

Hi all,

just wanted to look at the website to see how 0.9.16 is going on and found the note on the Proposed Restructure of the Project.

It sounds like there is some "bad vibrations" between core team and developer community, is that right?

And what is happening on that now? I did not find any forum where the PRP is discussed. The reader is asked to comment on the Proposal, but there is nowhere to comment it.

Everything a bit mysterious, if I may say so. Could the core team and the "revolting developers" please state anything more detailled?

The time frame for 0.9.16 seems to be postponed (although further down the homepage the "old time frame" is still published), but until when? Is all development stopped?

I am looking forward to any clarifying information.

Dirk