Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems with postgres

From: Nico de Jong
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] problems with postgres
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:20:27 +0200

Chris Weiss wrote:

Nico de Jong (address@hidden) wrote:
Hello,
i've problems during installation of phpgw.
I get no error messages from the installation process.
I've phpgroupware configured to use postgresql and ldap authentication.
And i've installed some of the applications such as email, calendar etc.
When I log in as a normal user, the "home" ist quiet empty:
it shows the top bar, with "home" configure" "about" "logout"
The users name is also shown, two links to change his password and his
settings, and the "powered by"-bar appears on the screen. Thats it.

users don't get access to anything by default.  you need to login as teh admin
and
grant access to the apps to the users and/or groups
Thanks for the hint, but I granted access to the applications :o)
I tried it again via setup -> modify an existinf LDAP acount. After i pressed the modify Button, i got the first php error and it read : *> Warning*: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in */var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php* on line *192*
and the errorlog of postgres told me
> May 20 08:06:24 fafnir postgres[12318]: [2] ERROR: Relation "config" does not exist

I 'm not sure, if it's a pure postgres problem or mayby it's the combination of postgres and ldap.

Nico