[Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr for multiple sites

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr for multiple sites
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:34:28 -0400

I have just commited a major enhancement to sitemgr that makes it
possible to handle multiple web sites from one phpgw
install. Unfortunately I did not find time for it before the feature
freeze for 0.19.16. :-(
But those who are interested in this feature, can check it out from
HEAD CVS and run it inside 0.9.16. It is not yet completely debuged, any
feedback and help are very welcome.

Michael