[Phpgroupware-users] New texts for languages

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New texts for languages
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:07:29 +0200

Hi everybody. I´m configuring my apps on phpgroupware with spanish language as default. When I log in the system I get some text quite well translated but some other are not translated on my 0.9.14.003 version. How may I add my own text and whayt I have to do to be reflected this on my system? I could make the translations to include them on the distribution for everybody.

Thanks for your help

Jorge