[Phpgroupware-users] index_main_b0_l2.tpl does not exist.

From: Phil Emilson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] index_main_b0_l2.tpl does not exist.
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:13:02 -0400

Hi people , I am using  0.9.14.002, adn I recently installed Idots, then iI grabbed the latest from anglemail, everything seemed to go fine till I hit the email link, and it halted. I have searched the lists, but I didnt find any answers regarding this error? I think maybe a world write is in order?The url itslef points tofile /home/viking, when I am pretty sure it needs to be home/viking/public_html.Where to make the correct changes for this to work, any one seen this or know what I need to do

Template Error: filename: file /home/viking/public_html/office/email/templates/default/index_main_b0_l2.tpl does not exist.
Halted.

Much Thnx
Phil

---