Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installing Applications

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installing Applications
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:45:46 +0000

That sets up the database tables for any new or modified apps

The next step for new apps is to go to admin, groups or admin, users and
actually
let some users have access to the app

http://yourdomain/phpgroupware/setup/?

>Under the http://yourdomain/phpgroupware/setup/ , login into Setup/Config
>Admin and
you'll see 4 steps:
>Step1 - Simple Application Management is to setup basic applications
>Step4 - Advanced Application Management is where you can install the add on
applications

>any details on what you tried would help us understand where the problem is.
>
>Renaun

few times but nothing seems to work. Any help will be greatly appreciated