[Phpgroupware-users] Refresh time in Email app

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Refresh time in Email app
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:05:39 +0200

Hi everybody. I read from the list that if you refresh your browser in your email application it actually does not connect to IMAP server but hte application reconnect every four minutes to see if there are new messages, doesn´t it? Is there any way to change this parameter of refreshing interval? Which file I should modify? Is there any way to add dome button or something similar to refresh the access to my IMAP server to see if there is any new message?

Thanks for your help

Jorge