[Phpgroupware-users] Admin ACL rights for groups

From: Don Graver (dgraver)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Admin ACL rights for groups
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:24:23 +0100

I just noticed that in the 16-branch that we are now able to give
specific admin rights to individual users...such as restricting access
to site configuration, user accounts, etc., which is great...especially
since I just created a hacked version of this in version-14.  Anyways, I
was wondering if we have to do this for each individual user, or can we
have set it up for groups also.  I did not see a link for ACL rights for
groups like when you go to edit "User Accounts".  I want to have a
sub-admin group that can only edit certain things about the site, but I
would like not to have to do edit the permissions for each individual
user in the group.  Did I miss it in version-16-branch somewhere?
Thanks.

Don