[Phpgroupware-users] tts question

From: dr.ahab
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] tts question
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:48:57 +0200

hi list,

beeing new to this list and phpgw as well i wanted to say thanks to those
out there working on the project! my first install works quite well and i am
in the process of customizing those bits and pieces that i mostly need.

that is were my question comes in, i want to use the tts app in combination
with projects. e.g. i would need to associate every ticket with a project.
before i go through doing that on my own, i thought i would ask here whether
someone has allready done something similar.

any comments welcome!

cheers, jan