Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPwebhosting - error

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] PHPwebhosting - error
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:45:21 +0000

Along with what Dave said below, it takes both Filemanager and PHPWebHosting to
make
this work.  If you have version 0.9.14.006, then you have Filemanager.  To get
the
ACLs to work, I created a link from phpwebhosting to filemanager.
ln -s phpgroupware/filemanager phpgroupware/phpwebhosting

I hope this gets you a little closer.

--
Bob Crandell
Assured Computing