Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with apache processes

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with apache processes
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:12:10 +0000

Also please specify
1. if "Persistent connection" specified in phpgroupware/setup/manageheader
2. if using php or db sessions specified in phpgroupware/setup/manageheader
3. if 'phpGroupWare to cache the phpgw info array' is set in
phpgroupware/setup/config (not sure if this would affect anything)

Just trying to narrow down your system specs to find the prob.