[Phpgroupware-users] RC1 installation problems

From: Kevin Scott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] RC1 installation problems
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:29:48 +0000

cvs update this morning 9/12 EST postgresql 7.3.3 php4.2.2 apache 1.3.26

upgrading a .508 dataset gets this error

Database error: Invalid SQL: 3
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "3" at character 1 )

Session halted.

Hitting the back button and trying upgrade again gets this

Database error: Invalid SQL: ALTER TABLE phpgw_accounts ADD COLUMN person_id
int4
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: ALTER TABLE: column name "person_id" already exists
in
table "phpgw_accounts" )

I tried this with two different perfectly functioning .508 databases, same
thing on
each.

A Fresh install (new database) goes fine until creating admin user, after the
form
is submitted I get this error.

Database error: Invalid SQL: insert into phpgw_accounts (account_lid,
account_type,
account_pwd, account_firstname, account_lastname, account_status,
account_expires,
person_id) values ('Default','g','f9275xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdad1cf0ba141',
'Default','Group','A',-1,)
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ")" at character 233
)

File:
/usr/local/www/data-dist/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 348

Session halted.

This makes sense as there are 8 fields but only 7 values.  Anyways I can submit
bug report or help trouble-shoot this if need be. THanks - Kevin Scott