Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: help me please!

From: Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] RE: help me please!
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bart, with mail server type=IMAPS dont works. :(

I tried localhost/novalidate-cert as the imap server:

With valid user and password:
The Log:
Sep 18 09:10:15 mail imapd[2151]: imap service init
from 127.0.0.1
Sep 18 09:10:15 mail imapd[2151]: Authenticated
user=sandra host=localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]
Sep 18 09:10:17 mail imapd[2151]: Logout user=sandra
host=localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

grand!!!
But in phpgroupware:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select * from phpgw_acl
where (acl_account in (, 0))
MySQL Error: 1064 (You have an error in your SQL
syntax near ' 0))' at line 1)
File:
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.acl.inc.php
Line: 94

Session halted.

very bad ...
:(

If i use not valid user or bad password:

The log:
Sep 18 09:43:52 mail imapd[2371]: imap service init
from 127.0.0.1
Sep 18 09:43:52 mail imapd[2371]: Authenticated
user=jcgonzalez host=localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

Phpgroupware: Bad login or password.

The authentication works (with imap), but there is a
problem with mysql now. In the administrator's sesion
i can use addressbook(mysql), and calendar without
problem....

Can you help me??.
Thanks.
:)

--- Bart Bailey <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sandra,
> I had a similar problem, I'm using a standard RedHat
> 8.0 installation
> with the UWASH imap server.  I got my system working
> using the following
> setup:
> IMAP mail server hostname or IP address - I used my
> IP Address
> Select you mail server type - I used IMAPS
> Mail server login type - I used standard
> SMTP server hostname or IP address - localhost
> SMTP server port - 25
>
> This setup solved the problem of the imap server
> needing the
> novalidate-cert string.
>
> Brian Johnson wrote:
>
> >1. make sure you have a working imap server running
> >2. make sure you have php-imap installed
> >3. try localhost/novalidate-cert as the imap server
> >

> >Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:
> >

> >>what phpgw version were you using again?
> >>(you can avoid these kind of questions by not
> deleteing all of the post you're
> >>replying to)
> >>
> >>Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa (address@hidden)

> 127.0.0.1,
> works

> >--
> >Brian Johnson
> >* This is where my witty signature line would be if
> I bothered to edit this line :) *

=====
Sandra Milena Tibocha Roa
Ingeniera de Sistemas