[Phpgroupware-users] Re: idea

From: Star Support Beheer
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: idea
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 01:21:44 -0000

Brian,

Do yourself (and the rest off the world) a favour...

Stop trying to be "I'm the best, and I know better"  attitude....

Maybe you've missed the point, but nobody here is interested in you or your 'comments'...

So, if you insist in talking to empty space... ' May the force be with you'. Remember, you are a 'mental coach to 'another ' team'............

What does it take to make you understand that your comments/replies here are not appreciated / welcomed ?

Brian, just stop it.

pooh_

ps. If this is a 'strategy', think again for it does not having ANY effect on the phpgw team. Seriously, Brian I think you should get a personal trainer yourself for not being able of accepting that the world is bigger than your brain.

If you, Brian, want to deal with a real situation, you are hereby invited to come to The Netherlands, and show your capabilities.
I will pay for your ticket and expenses, just help me out.

The above remarks are MY PERSONAL REMARKS!!

Brian Connolly wrote:
Pooh,

Okay, you asked for an idea; here's an idea.  You guys discard the hobby
model and adopt the Red Hat model.

Developers make real money and have a vested interest (security).  Users get
a more reliable product (less frustration).  Capital makes for more rapid
development.  Capital attracts talented developers.

How's that?

Now for those that just want to play ZONK or diddle with their thingies,
that's probably not attractive.  I am sure they'll weigh in with the "you
don't understand Open Source" excuse.

Brian