[Phpgroupware-users] SQLSSL and certifikates with newer versions of open

From: Falk Siemonsmeier
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] SQLSSL and certifikates with newer versions of openssl
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:51:36 +0100

In newer Versions of openssl the email field in the DN
isnt Email anymore, its now called emailAddress
So I have added some lines to the login.php
A diff looks like
 187a188,200
 >               if (isset($sslattributes['emailAddress']))
 >               {
 >                       $submit = True;
 >
 >                       # login will be set here if the user logged out and
 > uses a different username with
 >                       # the same SSL-certificate.
 >                       if
 > (!isset($login)&&isset($sslattributes['emailAddress'])) {
 >                               $login = str_replace("@", "",
 > $sslattributes['emailAddress']);
 >                               # not checked against the database, but
 > delivered to authentication module
 >                               $passwd = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SSL_CLIENT_S_DN'];
 >                               #$passwd="test";
 >                       }
 >               }

sorry for the long lines.
The str_replace is used, becourse otherwise login fails for the user.
Can it be, that a username is not allowed to have @ ??

Greetings
Falk
--
  Falk Siemonsmeier              Phone +49 (0)7071-9457-459
  science + computing ag         FAX   +49 (0)7071-9457-511