[Phpgroupware-users] Novice needs help..will be grateful

From: Md. Jawed Ahmed
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Novice needs help..will be grateful
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:17:03 +0530 (India Standard Time)

I am using RH 9 with Apache 2.0.40. I downloaded the phpgroupware rpm and
double-clicked it to get the default installation. then I created the
database and user in the pgsql . and then I ran the setup. after saving
the header.inc.php file I get this error. Can anyone help me..I am a linux
novice and I really want to use this wonderful groupware application in my
organisation.
Will be grateful for all the help that you can give

Warning: Failed opening '../header.inc.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/inc/functions.inc.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/inc/functions.inc.php:27) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/setup/index.php on line 62
--
Md. Jawed Ahmed,
Information Systems Division,

Enter the Amul 'Ghar ki Rani se Maharani Contest'
To take part visit http://www.amul.coop
AMUL-The Taste of India