Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email authentication problem 0.9.16RC3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email authentication problem 0.9.16RC3
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 05:18:52 +0000

Please keep things on the list, it's much easier to refer back to a solution
next time it's needed if it's kept in the list archives.  In general on
mailing lists it's bad form to reply off list unless asked to do so or is off
topic.

Look for the same file in phpgwapi/inc/.  The line numbers will be different
but the code should be similar.  This is an older less feature rich version of
the email class that I think is only used for email auth these days.  Probably
should be changed to use the one from the email app to simplify things.