[Phpgroupware-users] Re: [bug #16115] No new email accounts after deleti

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: [bug #16115] No new email accounts after deleting accounts
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:02:50 +0200

Hi Dave,

did you find the time to look into this issue?

Dirk

Dirk H. Schulz schrieb:

                Privacy: Public
            Assigned to: None
            Open/Closed: Open
      Component Version: TGZ
       Platform Version: GNU/Linux - Debian
        Reproducibility: None
        Planned Release: None
Fixed Release:

Details:

I have edited my email accounts in email app: - first I deleted 3 of them - then I set up a new one.

Now the button "new account" always leads to editing the account I set up
last. I cannot create a new account any more.

- logging out and back in does not help. - using a different browser does not help.
- switching register-globals ON does not help.

 <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=16115>

 Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
 http://savannah.gnu.org/