Re: [Phpgroupware-users] tranlation of the software

From: Patrick Eken
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] tranlation of the software
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:07:08 +0200

Hi,

chris mentioned earlier:
there shouldbe some info in phpgwapi/docs/
there isn't a template, it's way to flexable for that.  there's an
entire application to do it

Did you find the template for translation or do you still need help ?

Nope, haven find it yet
I've found the doc and understand how to translate. But I can't find where the files reside. Maybe someone can show me where they are.

BTW, who is updating (or not updating) the site. I you look at the roadmap, it's heavily outdated. Is it possible to keep that current. ?

Thanks in advance !

Patrick