[Phpgroupware-users] ANN: utility - print ToDo list

From: David McNab
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] ANN: utility - print ToDo list
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:32:45 +1200

Hi,

I've stuck up a small script on my server for printing out phpgw todo
items (since there's no 'printer-friendly' option for the todo page in
current phpgw).

http://www.freenet.org.nz/misc/phpgw-print-todo.py

What it does is:
 - extracts todos from your phpgw database
 - spits them out as a LaTeX file /tmp/todo.tex
 - turns it into a postscript file /tmp/todo.ps
 - prints it with your chosen printer

The output is simple, and child tasks are indented up to 4 levels deep.

Read the header comments in the script for system requirements,
configuration and usage information. Should be easy for most folk using
linux/bsd/cygwin/etc. Just 7 quick config lines to change to your needs.

Enjoy!

Cheers
David