[Phpgroupware-users] Software Freedom Day reports

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Software Freedom Day reports
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:08:36 +1000

Hi all,

Just a quick bit of post SFD news for people.  I thought you might be
interested in what some of us did for SFD.  If you attended a SFD event
and did something related to phpgw, feel free to post it here for
others.  I will also add it to the website.

Several phpGroupWare developers took part in Software Freedom Day
events. phpGroupWare was well received by people.

In Melbourne, I attended the SFD Bazaar, where he gave away dozens of
copies of phpGroupWare CDs with the 0.9.16.011 release and XAMPP.  I was
interviewed by Channel 31, community television [c31.org.au].  I spoke
about my business, phpGroupWare and some other FOSS projects. I hope to
post a copy of the story when it is available.

Cheers

Dave
--
Dave Hall (aka skwashd)