Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Warning: ldap_bind(): Unable to bind toserver:

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Warning: ldap_bind(): Unable to bind toserver: Can't contact LDAP server ...
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:05:46 -0500

not sure i get it... setup/ login is stored in header.inc.php, there's
not much to fail here.  but db diving has the same result i guess.

On 9/20/06, Miroslav Pavlovic <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi. Thanks for answering.

The login did not work …. The message appeared after logging in …

But I could delete the ldap config in the sql database. (with help from
phpMyAdmin …)

thanks

benzol