[Phpgroupware-users] Major forum changes in progress

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Major forum changes in progress
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:46:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

We are in the process of a major forum reorganization.

Here is a quick summary:

The forums have been merged into better groupings, to make it easier to find
where you should post and to make it easier to find the information you are
after.

We a have enabled the FUDForum mail bridge, so all messages to the list end up
on the forums and vise versa.  We are still testing this.

As well as upgrading to the latest and greatest version of FUDForum, we are now
using the new phpGroupWare banner.

More changes are planned, so stay tuned and sorry about the bumps along the way.

Visit http://forums.phpGroupWare.org to see how it is all progressing.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator