[Phpgroupware-users] Re: CHAT - Notes

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: CHAT - Notes
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:20:59 -0700 (MST)

iceruam wrote on Sat, 30 September 2006 03:58
> I have a Couple of issues, firstly CHAT.
> I have two users logged on, in the same room, Default
> It does not show any users in the room though...
>
> I am using Firefox, PHP 5.1.4, apache, and mysql PHPGroupWare 0.9.16.011
> Any Ideas?
> Thanks
> John
>
> Second, Notes does not seem to work either....
> When I click on notes the web browser window just goes white
> no error, nothing, I can hit the back arrow, an return.
>
> Again, any ideas?

The "white screen" is usually caused by errors not being displayed.  In this
case they are usually logged by apache and stored in your apache error logs.
Check out the logs for the error.  Also take a look at
http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&th=97587&rid=3 which explains
how to make phpgw 0.9.16 work with php5.
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org