Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: export adressbook with all organisation dat

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: export adressbook with all organisation data
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:05:33 -0600

On 11/6/06, hOLD  wrote:

thx for trying to help.. im using this...
phpGroupWare 0.9.16.005-3.sarge5 (Debian)

that version is fairly old at this point, and I'm unsure if the
security patches from the 5 releases since there have been backported.

there are instructions at http://downloads.phpgroupware.org/debs for
using our debian packages which are the latest release.  I first
recomened upgrading phpgroupware, then try your import/export again
and see if that issue has also been changed.