[phpGroupWare-users] Problems with DB installation

From: Chefkoch
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Problems with DB installation
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:48:14 -0700 (MST)

hi guys,

ive got an prob with my maininstallation (setup/manageheader.php) at
phpgroupware.

im using it local and config the header.inc.php  correctly.
after this is absolved im coming 2 setup/index.php

here i put in my db-username and the password wich ive got posted
in the header.inc.php.

after im push the button create db i become an errormessage, nice... he cant
creat a db. but whats is the problem ?

i have many other db runs and config them over my xampp/phpmyadmin. the user
and password is also correct

i didnt knows the problem no idea
i hope that someone can help me ;(

with best reguards