[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Addressbook display preferences

From: Mark Benson
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Addressbook display preferences
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 01:16:57 -0700 (MST)

Thanks!

That allows me to change the fields displayed and save those changes.

My problem now is I can't display a company name with each person in the
address book.

I have grep'd the code and vi'd like a trooper, but I don't pretend to be a
coder and so can't find what I am looking for.

I want to be able to select from all the available contact data (ie the company
name to show along side the person data but this field is part of Organisation
and doesn't show in the list... how can I add it.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org