Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Projects Question

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Projects Question
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:35:59 -0500

On 6/12/07, Robert Miller wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I started working on the projects section and we went to save the project to
find that it errors out saying:

Quote:
> Error:        Please choose activities for the project !
Yet, I can not add anything in the "activities" section at the bottom.  DO I
have to create activities in another location before selecting an activity?

yes.  there's a document in phpgroupware/projects/doc in your install
that will walk you through all the tasks to set it up for your
projects