[phpGroupWare-users] Infinite loop when installing

From: Martijn
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Infinite loop when installing
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:22:18 -0700 (MST)

Dear readers/devvers

First of all, nice going on this project...it seems to be exactly what i was
looking for...if I may believe the demo :)

But, ive got a problem installing. The header.inc.php is created successfully
to my root directory. And the system also saids it was successfull.

But, when i log into the configuration area (that works) and click "install" i
get no errors whatsoever, and when i click "Recheck installation" I go back to
the first step...so the "install" button appears again.

As read in the manual, I created the "files" and "tmp" folder in my root with
CHMOD 777, my root is currently 777 as well for the config to write (I'll
change that back).

Am i overlooking something here?

My thanks in advance...

klystrSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org