[phpGroupWare-users] mail configuration problem

From: rashied Kootje
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] mail configuration problem
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:47:51 -0700 (MST)

Can somebody help me configure my mail, After I configure my mail (pop account)
I am getting the following error message. Username and password are correct.

There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
Please, check your username and password, or contact your admin.*

source: email class.mail_msg_base.inc.php

called from: mail_msg: loginerr_tryagain_buggy_cert(LINE 2301), called_from: ,
msg_bootstrap: ensure_mail_msg_exists(), called_by: email.boindex.index_data
LINE 353

imap_last_error: [POP3 connection broken in response]
tried RH bug recovery?: [1]

if there is no obvious error, check your username and password first.*Sent from
the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org