[phpGroupWare-users] User settings don't save anymore

From: aril
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] User settings don't save anymore
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:12:18 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm using phpgroupware since a few years . ( now im on 0.9.16.011-2.2, debian
Etch, apache 1.3, php4, mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.32 )
I start using it on Debian Potato, upgraded it to Woody and then to Etch .

The last important event was last week when I mistyped my password 3 times and
were blocked .
The day after I connect but my theme and email settings went to default and
when I try to change them, they aren't saved anymore .
All my data are accessible and I tried to add a note and it worked .
My user is in the admin group .

Any idear ?

Have a nice day .

Aril