Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Could not create directory

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Could not create directory
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 16:49:14 -0600

On Nov 24, 2007 9:55 AM, Don wrote:

> I used websitesource and had phpgroupware loaded to my website automatic.
> Getting message could not create directory. how do I fix this. Please
> remember I am really new at this!

I'm not sure how much help we can be unless you use our tarball or
nightly deb files and you follow the instructions available on the
download page.

3rd party packaging of our software have to be supported by whoever
made the package.  the problem is probably a config issue with
websitesource and so contacting them would have to be the first step.