Re: [phpGroupWare-users] inventory module error

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] inventory module error
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 08:26:56 -0600

On Jan 16, 2008 2:02 PM, hair strobel wrote:
> hello all,
>
> i just installed phpgroupware for one purpose - to use the inventory
> module. once i got phpgroupware up and running i unpacked the inventory
> module and moved it into the phpgroupware directory. next i added the
> application and the icon then appeared in the navigation. however, when
> i click the inventory icon i get this error:

I'm not sure what you mean by "unpacked", none of "our" modules are
distributed as separate archives.

you also shouldn't need to add an icon, but just go into setup again
and install it and then grant access to it via user or group
permissions.  If it can't be installed via setup, then the code you
have is either grossly incomplete or it's a pre-aphla version in which
case you'd need to check the inventory/docs folder to see how to
install it and who to ask for help.