[phpGroupWare-users] Re: exporting calendar to .csv?

From: Giorgio Pioda
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: exporting calendar to .csv?
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:49:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I've tried what you describe with php5 but it fails. After installing and
enabling I cannot any more enter in the admin application...

0.9.16 and 0.9.18 are more and more divergent to each other.

Also syncml is not working under 0.9.16 (from cvs is not downloadable, from svn
trunk is incompatible). I'm blocked by the fact that exporting calendars is a
no go at the moment, and the installation of 0.9.18 fails upon header
generation (I hope this will be fixed soon)

best regards

gfwpSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org