Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Please RESET DEMO PASSWORD

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Please RESET DEMO PASSWORD
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:43:05 -0600

I don't know who maintains the demo, but they don't seem to be
monitoring any of our lists.  I don't have any access to that host so
there is nothing I can do.

I think I've found the problem though, it's not setup to use the
"demo" users to login and so it thinks it's being hacked and locking
the account out.  the demo accounts have special code to allow
multiple IP's to login to it so whoever setup that demo needs to do it
the "right" way.