phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] don't check by default, please

From: Brandon Tallent
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] don't check by default, please
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it does look better.  But try not answering one
of the questions and then submitting.  Then try
pressing the back button.  Now imagine that with a 60
question test.  The optimal solution would be to use
javascript to check the input, but I haven't figured
out a way to do that since the form is all dynamic.
It's something I'm going to work on soon.

Brandon