phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] Random answers

From: pingywon .
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] Random answers
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:36:22 -0500

this might appear silly, but you could just make your answer answer "All of the answers"

granted it would show up anywhere in your answers, but then at least you know people are paying attention :)

another thought. change the value of "leave blank" to be "All of the above" ...this would require some work, but the framework for it is already there