phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] (no subject)

From: Kathleen Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 07:22:55 -0400

Hello Jacinto,

Most likely, either your mysql server is no longer running or the mysql.sock file has been deleted or moved. If you are running your own server, look here for some troubleshooting guidance:

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Can_not_connect_to_server.html

If you are using an internet provider, you may need to ask them to make any necessary changes or fixes.

Best,

Kathie

Kathleen A. Ferraro
Information Systems Architect
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
412.648.1099 address@hidden