phptest-users

[Phptest-users] trying to install phpTEST ...

From: Donna Bassolino-Klimas
Subject: [Phptest-users] trying to install phpTEST ...
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:23:43 -0400 (EDT)

Everything SEEMS to be working but I get this warning message:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already
sent (output started at
/home/surgeryn/public_html/phpTest/phptest-0.6.3/include/config.inc.php:14) in
/home/surgeryn/public_html/phpTest/phptest-0.6.3/include/h.inc.php on line 68

on every page.

Searching the archives I found something about turning off warrnings in the
php.ini file - but I dont' see this file anywhere (and those warnings were way
back
from version 0.6.0 .. so maybe that went away.)

Any clues appreciated ... it looks nice if it wasn't for those darn warnings

Donna

DBK Web Development
address@hidden