piawg-announce

[Piawg-announce] No doubt! Your bigger dick will make them jealous!

From: Robby Self
Subject: [Piawg-announce] No doubt! Your bigger dick will make them jealous!
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:06:04 +0100

We receive a lot of letters from men who already tried this product. Please read one of them:

"I had a small "my equipment" and always felt uncomfortable at the thought of getting intimate with any woman I tried this Cock Growth Patch and I got a large cock at last. I really feel better now. Thanks".

Charles, Auburn.

Order our Cock Growth Patch and your problems with cock size will become history.